Adult Scholarship Grants for Education | Business
The Des Moines Chapter of Executive Women International (EWI) will be awarding up to four individuals with scholarship grants totaling $5,000 to help further their education.
The financial aid will be made available through their Adult Students in Scholastic Transition (ASIST) program and is designed to help provide financial assistance to adults who are in transitional situations and are in need of aid in order to further their education.
Criteria to be used to pre-screen potential candidates for the awards will include financial need, head of household with small children, and/or at-risk adult. Applicants must meet the following requirements to apply:
- 18 years of age or older
- Utilize personal assessment and/or re-entry programs available through colleges, community agencies, service groups, or career professionals
- Clearly define career goals and objectives
- Specify the education requirements to attain above goals and objectives
- Provide recent tax return
- Applicant must be residing in the boundaries of an EWI Chapter. For the Des Moines Chapter they are Polk, Dallas, Story and Warren County.
To receive an application please contact Kim Thomas by email at email@example.com. Completed applications are due by Friday June 1st by 5 p.m.